1. I‘ve been wearing glasses since I was 15.
2. I'm not fat, I'm full of love.
3. I'm not a natural blonde.
4. I love cars.
5. I love computers. My first computer was an Atari, then a Texas Instruments and after that, I was introduced to the wonderful world of Apple by my brother in law, who gave me an Apple II.
6. I'm a lawyer for a local brokerage firm.
7. I have 5 Apple computers at home: Classic II, Performa 6290CD, iMac SE Snow, iBook, iMac SE.
8. I have 5 cats: Dax O'Ñiño, Bomba Jean, Pana de la Pista, Huracán George and Quoi Gon Jin.
9. I live with my parents.
10. I have 5 nieces and nephews: María Eugenia, José Félix, José Guillermo, Javier José and Camila María.
11. My parent's names are José Adolfo (papi) and Enedina Altagracia (mami).
12. My brothers and sisters are José Adolfo (Chachi), Fedora Julia (Judith), and Fabio Antonio (Fabio).
13. My brother and sisters in law are Silvia Margarita (Silvia), José Félix and Catalina (Kathy).
14. I share birthdays with my sister Judith. We were both born on a Friday, January 18, but exactly 12 years apart.
15. I prefer Pepsi over Coke.
16. When I was a kid, all I used to eat was french fries and fried eggs.
17. My favorite color is orange.
18. I was once involved in local politics.
19. I used to have two dogs (Sebastián and Tommy) and four turtles, but I was forced to give them away when I moved to my new apartment.
20. I have an iMac-shaped aquarium (I have fish).
21. I hate spicy food.
22. I love my family above all, but bellow God.
23. I'm Catholic.
24. I can speak spanish, english and french.
25. My friends are one of the most important things for me.
26. About a year ago I had a fight with 2 of my best friends and haven't spoken to them since (I miss them, though).
27. I'd rather eat junk food.
28. I used to practice judo, piano and ballet.
29. I love music.
30. I'm very shy and not outgoing.
31. I love to party!
32. I'm a trekkie.
33. I'm a TV buff.
34. I love gadgets.
35. I love sushi.
36. I despise tequila.
37. I'm very loyal.
38. When I was a kid I wanted to be a vet.
39. I suck my thumb.
40. After high school graduation, I spent a summer at Quebec studying french.
41. I was my high school's girl volleyball team captain.
42. I'm very disorganized, but I know my way around my mess.
43. I have traveled all over my country.
44. I hate to shower with cold water.
45. I'm afraid of death.
46. On January 9, 1999, I had back surgery to remove a herniated lumbar disk.
47. I'm afraid of roaches.
48. Porn disgusts me.
49. I love playing computer and video games.
50. I love amusement parks.
51. I love watching cartoons.
52. Madonna is my idol.
53. I have never done drugs.
54. I've been drunk countless times.
55. I love ketchup but hate tomatoes.
56. I hate to be alone, but love to have my space (weird, huh?).
57. I've never cheated on a boyfriend.
58. Madonna is my favorite artist.
59. John Grisham is my favorite author.
60. I write short stories as a hobby, but I have never shown them to anybody.
61. I'm a sci-fi fan.
62. I love going to the movies.
63. I've never stolen anything.
64. Sometimes I tend to be a control freak.
65. I'm very patient.
66. I've broken my right ankle 3 times.
67. I love to drive around.
68. When I was a kid, I used to wrestle with my brother Fabio.
69. I used to be a tomboy.
70. I'd rather wear jeans and t-shirts all the time (sometimes even a baseball cap).
71. I totally love chick flicks.
72. I sing while driving in my car.
73. I forgive, but don't forget.
74. I'm extremely patient.
75. I love to sleep.
76. I'm a personal hygiene freak.
77. I'm very responsible.
78. I love to travel and do so as often as I can.
79. When I was three my dog Tufi bit off a chunk of my upper lip. I have a little scar, which almost no one notices.
80. My family and childhood friends call me Eny, everyone else calls me Enedina.
81. My mom and I share the name title and name (but the last names are backwards).
82. I love nature.
83. When I feel sad, I like to go to the beach by myself.
84. I feel attracted to the moon.
85. If I can't find it, it's not online.
86. I believe in miracles.
87. I believe in extraterrestrial life.
88. Once, I was "the other woman".
89. I've been involved with younger men.
90. I prefer japanese cars.
91. I enjoy shopping online, but hate going shopping.
92. I had my first kiss at 15.
93. I've had many cars: a 1980 Toyota Celica (called "Herminia" in honor of a local whore house, it was called that because it was always full of women!); a 1980 Mazda 929 (called "la Hormiguita" or Little Ant because it was my father's car and he drives so slooooooooww); a 1980 Renault 12TL (called "Merito" because it used to belong to my uncle Merito); a 1987 Mazda B2000 cab plus pickup truck (called "La Super Camioneta" or the super pickup because we used to have so much fun there); my current 1998 Honda CR-V (called "La Super Jeepioneta" because it's a jeep and a pickup), and my latest addition is a 1980 Volkswagen Cabriolet (my project car still in the works).
94. I love to spend Sundays at home, cuddling with my cats. Oh yes, I love to cuddle.
95. My first job was at the Dominican Congress.
96. I've never lived by myself.
97. I don't have kids of my own, I've never been married and I was once engaged.
98. I hate betrayal.
99. When I grow up, I wanna be rich.
100. I have a secret I've never told anyone, and never will.
Thursday, June 24, 2004
1. I‘ve been wearing glasses since I was 15.